Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jody's Senior Portrait

WHAAAT beautiful weather Ocala has been having this week! Ohhh I am glad to be back home! Don't get me wrong... I had a great time in Alabama and loved every moment, but come on... nothing compares to Florida in the spring.

Well, yesterday was a perfect afternoon for pictures. I was hired to do a senior portrait and for the location I chose, we were limited as far as time. It's a fairly new park here in Ocala and the landscaping is just gorgeous-a photographer's dream. The only problem is they close at 5pm and Jody had school in the morning, so we were forced to take pictures at... agghh! 3pm!! Oh well, I still managed to find great lighting in the midst of the sunny sunshine. ;P

Here's a sneak peak...












P.S. - so I realize the majority of my favorites have a common pattern of being close up shots!! But, how could I not? This girl is such a natural cutie and has such gorgeous eyes I just had to showcase them! :)

No comments: