Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chelsea & Garrett

I'm finally posting some pictures from the beautiful wedding I did in Gulf Shores, Alabama the end of April. I was very honored that the bride chose me to do her wedding. Her mother provided a beautiful 3 bedroom / 3 bath beach house for me to stay in and the whole experience was just breathtaking. I loved waking up and enjoying my breakfast on the second level balcony listening to the ocean waves crash. It was so nice to have those relaxing moments gearing myself up to shoot the rest of the day. I had a complete blast the entire time!

Here are a few shots from the wedding...








What I most love about this next silhouette shot is that she had no idea I was taking it. She happened to be standing on the stage talking to her bridesmaids waiting on people for some group shots and i snapped it real quick. I loved it so I later tried to recreate it and the few I took didn't even compare to this one.












2 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Lovin' the last shot!! :)

Unknown said...

Jodie you are amazing!! Everyone is still talking about how cute and professional you and Aaron are! The pictures surpassed all expectations. You have been blessed with a talkent and I am so glad that you shared it with Garrett and I. We will cherrish these memories for the rest of our lives! Thanks again.